Application Trouble Shooting
Follow these steps:
Hopefully you have started your application with plenty of time before the deadline. Our team is ready to assist you on the weekdays. Most issues can be resolved by following these steps.
- Please ensure that you have created an account.
- You should receive an email to ACTIVATE your account immediately. Make sure to check your spam folder as well.
- If you have issues logging in, clear your cache or use an incognito window.
- If you still do not find success, let us know and try creating an account with a secondary email address.
- If you run into any issues after closely following these instructions, we recommend that you log out of Google and then try the login process to the application site while still logged out OR in incognito mode.
- Google often applies security rules that are activated and can thwart login so we first recommend logging out of Google and possibly using a different browser.
- Confirmation of application being received - the application status in the portal will say Applied instead of incomplete - this means your application has been received.
If you need further assistance, please complete this form: