POSITIONS OPEN (as of February, 2018):
- Program Manager for International Exchnage Programs: this temporary, full time job is primarily based in the Washington, DC area with some regional travel. Remote work possible for periods of time (pre-program delivery) for those not from the DC area. Start and end dates vary. Ideally Legacy would like to have one person begin in March and work through Aug 15, 2018. Other openings may be shorter and begin later. Program options include: Emerging Young Leaders Award Program, Tech Girls, Saudi Young Leaders Exchange.
- Global Youth Village: Bedford, Virginia, temporary summer positions for administrative, counseling, teaching and support staff. 2018 Dates, June 26-July 23. Housing, meals and salary provided. Now accepting applications. (Rolling deadlines.)
- US Cultural Ambassadors for Saudi Young Leaders Exchange: Washington DC plus some regional travel. US based internship opportunity for undergraduates (junior and senior only), recent graduated or graduate students. Dates: July 9-August 1, 2018. Preference given to those who reside or study in Chicago, IL, Austin, TX or Pittsburgh, PA Application Deadline: March 16, 2018
Internships with Legacy International are based out of Legacy’s home office in Bedford, Virginia OR in the Washington, DC metro area. Legacy International is seeking energetic, talented university students (graduate or undergraduate) or recent graduates with a passion for civic engagement and international understanding to join Legacy’s team. Now accepting inquires for 2018 internships:
- 2018 Program Development & Communications Intern, Bedford – Part time, volunteer only. Based in Bedford, Virginia. Dates: November, 2017 – August, 2018 (flexible date options with in that time frame).
- 2018 Program Development & Communications Intern, DC – Part time, volunteer only. Based in Washington, DC area. Dates: January – August, 2018 (flexible date options with in that time frame).