Over the last 40 years, Legacy International has addressed crucial community-based issues on 5 continents, using the power and vision of women, through practical leadership development programs and the affirmation of universal values.
Read more about the work of our programs and alumni working around the globe to #PressforProgress. With the World Economic Forum’s 2017 Global Gender Gap Report findings telling us that gender parity is over 200 years away – there has never been a more important time to keep motivated and #PressforProgress. And with global activism for women’s equality fueled by movements like #MeToo, #TimesUp and more – there is a strong global momentum striving for gender parity.
Read about our work:
- International Women’s Day: Accelerating Gender Parity
- Empower Girls – Be the Change
- A Compelling Voice for Girls’ Education and Women’s Empowerment in Afghanistan
- A Legacy of Empowerment: Promoting Choice in Egypt
- The United State of Women
- Legacy Staff Attend the United Nations Commission on the Status of Women
- Kyrgyz Women Create Change
- A Legacy of Hope: Technology Futures for Young Women
- Changing the World
- Tech-Savy Girls Lead Change
- A Legacy of Human Rights