POSITIONS OPEN (as of January 23, 2020):
TechGirls is hiring it’s summer team! Multiple positions open. All positions require some regional travel and residing with the participants (dorm or hotels) during the youths’ US exchange program, but it is primarily based in the Washington, DC area. Application deadline: March 20, 2020. (Details on how to apply within each job description below.)
Dates, duties and hiring criteria vary:
- Trip Leader – June 25 – Aug 2, 2020
- Social Media Coordinator – June 25 – Aug 2, 2020
- Trainer & Youth Coordinator – July 1 – Aug 10, 2020
- Group Leader – July 1 – Aug 2, 2020
- Program Assistant – July 1 – Aug 2, 2020
More summer job details coming soon!
- Trip Leader / Facilitator, Saudi Youth Leaders Exchange: This is a full time temporary position, late June thru July 22, 2020.
- Global Youth Village has numerous full time summer positions for trainers/facilitators, administrative staff, camp nurse, cabin counselors, chefs, kitchen assistants. Our GYV web site is currently getting redesigned, but you can check out some details now.
INTERNSHIPS with Legacy International are based out of Legacy’s home office in Bedford, Virginia OR in the Washington, DC metro area. Legacy International is seeking energetic, talented university students (graduate or undergraduate) or recent graduates with a passion for civic engagement and international understanding to join Legacy’s team. (Current internships are filled. Now accepting internship inquiries for the Summer of 2020.)
Thinking of applying?
- Legacy International relies on a wide array of dedicated staff, interns, and volunteers to provide a variety of programs and services that promote international understanding through our training programs, international exchanges, Global Youth Village camp, and volunteer homestay opportunities. Our staff team is Legacy’s most valued asset. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive work place, which is at the core of our mission and values. We provide a stimulating work environment and opportunities to design and participate in a wide range of programs with local, regional and global impact.
- Legacy’s policy is to provide Equal Employment Opportunity to all employment applicants and to all employees, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Accordingly, employment applicants are considered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship or ancestry, gender, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, military status or any other status covered by applicable laws.
- Our Human Resources Coordinator works collaboratively with other key Legacy staff to facilitate attracting and developing the qualified talent that embody Legacy’s mission and values. An applicant’s qualifications will be carefully evaluated against the job requirements. If we feel that an applicant’s knowledge, skills and experience fit the position, we will contact the applicant. Please know we will contact you at some point during a hiring cycle to let you know the outcome of your application with us, but due to the volume of applications received, we are not able to accept phone calls, and cannot always respond to emails in a timely fashion. we strive to keep a “human touch” back in human resources!